Refugee Resettlement Furnishings Package Fee will be WAIVED for those who qualify
*Required for Service:
- Client must be a refugee or immigrant resettling in Wake County or Durham County
- Referring Agency has confirmed the household lacks basic furnishings & or a bed of their own
- Client does not have the ability to pay for Furnishings Fee & or Bed Fee for Adult
- Client’s income is at or below 60% AMI
Clients will have two options:
- If an entire household of furnishings are needed the client will select Resettlement Package and the items below will be included.
- If the client does not need all the items, you will select which items are needed in the referral.
- Coffee and side tables
- Dining set with seating for 4
- Clothing Storage
- Towel set and shower curtain set
- Dishes and cookware
- Adult bed and bedding
- Twin bed and bedding available at no charge for children grades Pre-K through 12
- Crib and bedding set available at no charge for children under age 3
Download and complete the Income Verification Form here.